Designation: Account Executive
Position reports to: Team Leader
EDUCATION: Graduate or Post Graduate from a recognized Institute or University in Commerce Background
Working Days : 5 days week – (Monday to Friday)
Working Hours – 11A.M.- 8 P.M.
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 1-4 years of experience in Accounts.
Essential duties / responsibilities of the position:
Process / Client related tasks:
• Processing Accounts Payable Invoices
• Processing Sales Invoices
• Undertaking Cash Application
• Bank Reconciliation
• Processing Accruals and Prepayments
• Fixed Asset Accounting
• Posting Journal Vouchers
• Preparation of Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account
• Resolve customer queries, if any
• To implement process related policies & procedures designed by Managers
• Completion of various reporting tools & MIS reports
• Prompt resolution of Client queries.
• Manage customer relationship
• Ensures strict adherence to controls & compliance
• TDS, Vat, Sales Tax, Service Tax.
Key skills –
• Preferably from Finance & accounts background
• Excellent Skills in Microsoft Excel.
• Good English Communication Skills- Written & verbal.
To Apply Fill Your Details