HR Generalist || Dadar || Staffing Company
Personnel Search Services Pvt Ltd hiring for Lobo staffing solutions
Exp – 2-6 yrs Sal – 1 – 2.5 LPA
Openings – 3
Job role –
- Candidate with good experience in statutory, specifically in Contract Regulation & Abolition Act 1970.
- Prepare and take approval for Salary Structure Approval to be taken within 24 hours and Issuance of Offer letter within 24 hours from getting joining detail.
- Visiting to client premises twice in week i.e. as per clients requirement.
- Documents to be collected and appointment letter to be issued within 15 days of joining of the staffer
- Induction to be given within a week of joining of the employee.
- Documents & Forms like acceptance copy of appointment letter, Bank, PF, ESIC, Investment Declaration to be collected within 15 days of joining of the staffer.
- Monthly / Weekly MIS to be sent to Client / HR Manager / Unit Head
- Collection of Attendance as per SLA and maintaining Leave records on monthly basis.
- Coordinate with payroll team and ensure that invoice is sent on time after cross checking and payments are collected before releasing the salary.
- Contract Renewals to be done before 15 days / 1 Month of expiry of the contract.
- Updating of Add-Del List should be on daily basis.
- Maintaining Registers under various applicable acts on monthly/Annually basis and completing other statutory compliances.
- Meeting with staffers and clients on monthly basis and response to query and doubts of the Staffers and the Clients on day to day basis.
- Retention of Clients as well as increasing Client satisfaction
- Retention of Staffers as well as increasing Staffers satisfaction
- Increase in business from existing clients.
- Liaise with Government Officials, Audit Inspections.
- Client Servicing.
- Renewal of Contracts of existing clients.
- Personal Accident Insurance and its renewal for all Staffers in consultation with Corporate HR.
Send CVs on firstname.lastname@example.org