We have an urgent opening for the position of HR Operations with one of leading company for Mumbai location, please find below details:
Designation: Executive (On Team lease Rolls)
Location: Mumbai (Kalina)
Required years of experience : Minimum0 -2 years of experience in HR Operations.
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Department : HR Operations-Onboarding Team
Salary: 15k NTH
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Independently drive the entire Joining formalities, documentation, Background Verification Process, Quality check of Documents, Statutory forms submission of employees within specified timelines using new innovative techniques.
- Ensure focus on reducing the TAT for Joining process
- Work closely with all Business HR to ensure new innovative techniques are used across organization to have smooth Onboarding process.
- Prepare and provide timely analytics and analyses on key Human resource metrics to management and stakeholders.
- Work on HR related Projects for process improvements and system enhancements
- Manage all employee requests related to Employment Letters, Employee record updation etc. are taken care.
- Manage the employee benefit programs and their related payments Group Mediclaim Policy, Topsline, and Kwench for all employees.
- Manager Visa Process for across countries.
- Strong communication and multitasking skills with expertise in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Requires a self starter with exceptional problem solving skills and attention to detail to coordinate complex processes and systems with multiple stakeholders.
- Contribute to continuous process improvement& innovation along with the process lead
- Innovative spirit Able to introduce new ways of thinking and responding to challenges
- Should be able to work in pressure.
- Strong customer focus Core to your DNA should be a passion for delivering great onboarding experience for employees through deep customer empathy, seeking to learn, innovate and test new ideas.
Send CVs on firstname.lastname@example.org