Linux System Admin
Location: Goregaon East, Mumbai
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Company Profile: Medisurge Technologies Private Limited is a healthcare technology company based out of Mumbai. The company offers a digital platform Top Doctors Online (TDO) aimed at helping users manage their health, connecting users with doctors and healthcare service providers. We are a leading mHealth company in India with tie-up with Vodafone, Airtel and Idea â€“ our services have been used by over 65 lakh users. Also, we are operational and growing in other emerging markets of the world like UAE. Medisurge is winner of various national and international awards.
Our services include:
1. Access to specially created content (slideshows, articles and videos) across all major therapeutic categories
2. Live chat with doctors on health issues on phone, web, app for smart phones and feature phones
3. Access to a panel of doctors for various therapeutic categories for second opinion
4. Preferential access to over 50 of the senior-most doctors in the country for appointments as well as email responses
5. Tie-ups with doctorsâ€™ clinics, hospitals, ambulance services and pathology services
The company is expanding rapidly, and expects to grow its revenues by launching multiple products in India and expand its offering in Middle East and Africa region (MEA). Currently we work with 50 different mobile ad-networks and affiliates (partners). Not to miss the daily traffic goes above 500K hits. The company is looking for an experienced Linux Engineer who can manage server-ops proactively. We are looking for an individual who knows Linux well enough to maintain the servers, take backups, clean up space in case of crunch, monitor the health of the servers and provide server logs as and when required.
1. Provide server logs as required by various teams
2. Provide proactive server maintenance and ensure uptime of the servers
3. Working on LAMP with cPanel based and bare servers where manual configuration is necessary
4. Should be available during the server maintenance and server migrations whenever it’s needed.
5. Should be available on call 24/7 in case of emergency on servers
6. Experience in working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
1. Hands on experience in Bare Linux Servers, Linux OS installation (CentOS is a must), configuration and trouble shooting
2. Good troubleshooting skills on Linux and Linux server administration
3. Knowledge of logical volume manager and file system management
4. Candidate with knowledge in DNS, DHCP, MYSQL, EXIM, Apache, PHP etc. will be preferred
Expectations / Cultural Traits:
1. Good communication and relationship building skills.
2. Must have an open and transparent communication style.
3. Must have a desire to participate beyond oneâ€™s functional area, to grow constantly and also help others grow.
please share your resume along with following details
Thanks & Regards
Wish Workforce Augmentation Services
Contact No. 8980359241
E-mail ID. firstname.lastname@example.org