Experience required for the Job: 0.6 – 5 years
Annual Salary of the Job: 0.50 – 1.80 Lacs
Job Location: Mumbai (All Areas), Navi Mumbai
Walkin Date & Time : 09 Sep 17, 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Interview Location : 61 Radius, 2nd Flr Plot No.61, street No. 13, MIDC , Andheri(E)
CMS is a Blackstone portfolio company which manages 278 Bn+ USD worth Assets Globally and we at CMS IT Services are focused in delivering emerging technologies for the global customers.
CMS provides IT Infrastructure and Application Support Services to more than 300 Customers in India including Banks, Corporates and Government Customers. We have awarded as Best Infrastructure Management Company of the Year 2014 CIO Review and Best IT Infrastructure Company of the Year 2015 Silicon India
Currently as a part of our Transformation Journey, CMS would focus heavily on Microsoft Platform and Emerging Technologies like Mobility, Analytics, and Cloud based Solution Framework Development. Unlike conventional Application Services and Support Organization, opportunities for you at CMS would include working with our Global set of Customers on latest Technology Platforms (e.g. Apps Modernization and Development, SQL Analytics, HTML5, SharePoint 2013, Yammer, Microsoft Azure and other ISV Solutions).
Skill-Desktop Support (Hardware & Networking)
Location : Western/Harbour/Central Line.
CTC : 1.8LKH pa
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot XP, Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2007 and any other authorised desktop applications
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware and any other authorised peripheral equipment
- Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorised peripheral equipment
- Performs remedial repairs on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorised peripheral equipment
- Customize desktop hardware to meet user specifications and site standards Performs work in compliance within specified warranty requirements
- Returns defective equipment/parts to maintenance inventory, documents customer repairs, maintains and restocks assigned parts inventory to insure proper spare parts levels
- Safely package equipment for branches and arrange for the transport of the equipment
- Responsible for monitoring, operating, managing, troubleshooting and restoring to service any terminal service client, personal computers (PC) or notebooks that has authorized access to the network
- When the restoration is beyond the scope of the computers, laptops, printers and any other authorised peripheral equipment the Desktop Support Administrator will escalate the issue/problem to proper tier 3 support team member
- Develop trends by monitoring and analysing incoming calls, problems and support requests
Interested candidate can Walk-In at the below given address on 9th September 2017
61 Radius, 2nd Flr Plot No.61, street No. 13, MIDC , Andheri(E)
Contact Person-Tulika Dwivedi