*Experience required for the Job:* 0 – 2 years
*Annual Salary of the Job:* 0.00 – 0.00 Lacs
*Job Location:* Delhi/NCR
We have an urgent requirement for “Research Analyst” position for our
company in Netaji Subhas Place, New Delhi.
The details of which are mentioned below for your ready reference:
*Qualification: B.Tech Fresher*
*Job Title- Research Analyst*
*Good communication skills.*
- Primary responsibility for research and resolution for client queries.
- Ensure delivery of proposals, presentations and projects in line with the companys standards of quality, industry best practice and client expectations.
- Effectively recognize problems by performing relevant research and data analysis using appropriate tools, resources and internal and external subject matter experts.
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that issues are escalated appropriately to appropriate departments and management.
- Consistent and appropriate sense of urgency combined with proper discretion in resolving client issues.
- Ability to work effectively using blended communication technologies.
- Ability to work extended or non-traditional hours on occasion to support emergency situations may be required.
- Problem Solving & Results Orientation
- Defines problems in a simple clear manner and Interacts with concerned people and tries to find out an effective solution.
- Proactively and continuously keep the client and stakeholders informed about the status of objectives achieved.
- Organizes and prioritizes work, uses time, resources wisely and takes ownership for own results.
- Client Focus
- Builds credibility with clients by empathizing with his problem, proactively understands his needs and solving it promptly.
- Is courteous, energetic and engaging while dealing with clients *Communication*
- Interprets written communication effectively, seeks clarification and responds appropriately.
- Listens attentively and ask questions to understand others opinions and ideas.
- Communicates openly and directly with all stakeholders.
- Asks questions, seeks information about aspects of job which impacts clients delight.
- Keep himself abreast about whats happening around in the world.
- Takes ownership for own self-development.
*Decision-Making & Analytical Skills*
- Analyzes clients problem skilfully, uses logic to reach solutions.
- Makes constructive suggestions and prepares for problems or opportunities in advance
- Makes sound decisions; bases decisions on fact rather than emotion
Graduate in any discipline.
In-depth knowledge of social media and the technologies that support it.
Interested candidates can share their resume at: *firstname.lastname@example.org
* OR you can reach me on:*8826137807*