We are looking for a highly talented WPF Developer, who has experience
building advanced Desktop applications to work at our Bangalore office.
The successful candidate:
1. Is responsible for developing, creating custom controls, testing,
troubleshooting, and maintaining WPF applications and integration.
2. Is meticulous when creating user interface design, considering look
and feel, usability and performance.
3. Have excellent communication skills, especially in composing
technical specifications and presenting technical solutions.
4. Must be a team player who understands the importance of teamwork,
collaboration, and open communication.
5. Has a true passion for excellence in his/her work.
6. Follows through on commitments.
As a .Net Developer your work will involve:
– Interacting with customers to understand the business requirements
– Developing modules adhering to deadlines
– Integrating modules and go through the testing cycle
– Working with bug tracking systems
– Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in Computer Science,
Information Systems or equivalent experience
– Minimum 2 years developing and working with C#,WPF, Multi-Threading,
SQL Server & writing stored procedures, Visual Studio, Source Control like
TFS, SVN or SourceSafe
– A solid understanding best practices
– Interested in new technology
– Effective communication and interpersonal skills
– Meriting Skills
– Reporting services SSRS
– Experience with Windows Service Applications
– Web skills ASP.Net, HTML, XSLT, CSS, JS, AJAX
– Knowing frameworks Like Entity Framework
– Working with MVC or MVVM patterns
Primrose Sweety – firstname.lastname@example.org
#27, New #18 3rd Cross
Narayan Reddy Layout 6th Block Kormangala Bangalore-560034.
Direct: 080 42295724/998686985