Work Location: Mumbai
Interview Date: 23/09/17
Quikr is all about you – Our aim is to empower every person in the country to independently connect with buyers and sellers online. Brainchild of Pranay Chulet, Quikr is widely known as Indiaâ€™s no. 1 online classifieds platform – and there is a reason behind that. We care about you – and the transactions that bring you closer to your dreams. Want to buy your first car? Weâre here for you. Want to sell commercial property to buy a home for your family? We are here for you. Whatever job youâ€™ve got, we promise to get it done.
Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Bangalore, Quikr has left a memorable footprint in over 1000 cities. And we continue to work towards building the future of trading and e-commerce.
In 2014 we raised about $150 million split into different sources – In a financing round led by Tiger Global, we raised $90 million, and in yet another round led by Kinnevik, we raised $60 million. Till now, Quikr has raised $350 million in 7 rounds, to fulfill the dream of disrupting the Indian e-commerce market to enable and empower people.
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Team: Sales – Quikr Jobs
Proven success in complete sales ability and good knowledge of sales process and exposure in Identifying, & generating business and achieve monthly revenue/targets.
- Prospecting, Identifying, & generating new business and generating additional business from existing customer.
- Make daily sales calls/presentations and achieve monthly revenue/targets.
- Create and implement strategies to seek out potential partners to promote our solutions.
- Develop and Maintain Positive Customer Relationship and ensuring proper end to end client servicing.
- Preparing action plans and schedules to identify target market gathering data on the same.
- Establish and maintain relationship with clients.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation
- Primary Relationships
- The position be part Quikr Jobs Vertical Team
- Best fit profile
- Degree with relevant sales experience, good sales track record will be at an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to deal with people of all levels
- A team player who shows initiative and assertiveness.
- A self-motivator who is keen on upgrading and improving personal knowledge and skills to meet evolving job requirements.
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
- Drive and motivation to meet targets.
Sandhya Deepthi T
|Sr. Executive – Client Services|Tvaksa Technologies