It is a part of the USD 2.4 Billion Kalyani Group, a leading industrial house in India and among the largest and technologically most advanced manufacturers of Forged & Machined components in the world.We operate out of a brand new state of the art facility in India with a capacity of 750 physical seats that can support 2000+ FTE’s. All the seats are fully equipped to support voice as well as data services. We have an office in the US from where we manage connectivity and logistics within North America.
- Job Profile: Soft Skill Trainer
- Job Location: Bhayandar East, Mira Bhayandar
- Salary: 24,200 – ₹30,000 Monthly
- Experience: Experience of 1 yr mandatory
- Qualification: Graduation degree/ diploma mandatory
- Working Days/ Shift Timings: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM 6 Days Working (Sunday Off)
- Train new joiners / Existing Employees on Soft Skills.
- Quality Audits and planning refresher training basis TNIs, based on the communication skills
- Create training presentations and updating existing presentations basis updates from time to time
- Conducting Evaluations on the basis of communication
- Conduct soft skill training for all Domestic Processes
- Management Skills Desired – Leadership skills, People friendly
Team HR Desire