EXPERIENCE: 2-4 Years.
LOCATION: Konark Epitome Building, Suite 206, Viman Nagar, Mhada Colony, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411014
SALARY: Based on current CTC.
WORKING DAYS: Mon – Fri
TIMING: 10 AM – 7 PM
OAB Studios is seeking a Unity 3D Developer to join the team. A well-‐qualified candidate will be someone who has experience creating games in Unity for iOS and Android. This person will work in collaboration with a team of game designers, developers and sound engineers. The successful candidate combines a strong focus on game quality with the ability to work efficiently to deliver on schedule.
- Ø Create games in Unity for iOS and Android (OSX and Windows is considered a plus)
- Ø Experience in field of AR/VR is added advantage.
- Ø Experience in Unreal engine 4 is added advantage.
- Ø Write super-clean, testable, and well-documented code in C#
- Ø Work within Unity to build robust game systems
- Ø Implement systems for the games based on design specifications
- Ø Implement, debug and refine core gameplay features.
- Ø Collaborate effectively with a small, high-energy team of illustrators, designers, and programmers.
- Ø Work with other developers to devise customized solutions to difficult problems
- Ø Be an integral part of a team focused on excellence.
- Ø Strong Unity 3D programming skills
- Ø Previous experience with C#
- Ø Experience using version control
- Ø Self-motivation with a strong desire to learn and stay up with industry standards.
- Ø Self-Starter who is able to identify and solve problems.
- Ø Advanced computer science fundamentals in problem-solving, object-oriented programming, and data structure
- Ø Strong commitment to stability, performance, & outstanding user experience.
- Ø Thrive on learning new technologies; excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Ø Ability to prioritize tasks and contribute to multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ø Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ø Capable of working independently and within teams.
- Ø Attention to detail
- Ø Problem-solving abilities
- Ø Deadline oriented
- Ø Handles constructive criticism
- Ø Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing tasks on time
- Ø Experience with both 3D and 2D graphics in Unity
- Ø Experience implementing and/or creating native iOS and Android plugins for Unity
- Ø Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash
- Ø Experience using mobile platform native features such as accelerometer, camera
- Ø Previous Unity 3D development experience (required)
- Ø Design portfolio (Required)
- Ø Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science, or another related field
NOTE: A quality portfolio should include: Any games or apps that you have created, as well as, Unity examples that you have been a lead developer on.
Talent Acquisition Executive
|Siyana Info Solution|