Exp – 1-3 years
Sal -3.5 LPA – 4 LPA
Location – Mumbai
- Take the design brief to record requirements.
- Create corporate presentations and corporate branding.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, layouts flyers, pamphlets, advertisements, banners, templates, e-mailers and brochures.
- Amend and format existing images using Adobe Photoshop.
This position is open only for male candidates willing to work in Night shifts.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop etc).
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
Job Shift: Night
Date of Interview: 1st October, 2017 (Sunday)
Timings: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
(Late entrants would not be entertained)
Please find the recruitment centers below for walk in:
- Navi Mumbai and Mumbai
Navi Mumbai and Mumbai Recruitment Centers:
Venue 1: XL Dynamics India Pvt. Ltd.
Unit no. 118(1st Floor),
Building No. A-1, Sector 1,
Millennium Business Park,
Mahape, Navi Mumbai – 400 710
Venue 2: XL Dynamics India Pvt. Ltd.
Quantum Tower, Office No. 303,
3rd Floor, Rambaug,
Near H.P Petrol pump,
S.V.Road, Malad (West), Mumbai – 400 064
Venue 3: XL Dynamics India Pvt Ltd.
Jaswanti Landmark, Office No. 404,
4th Floor, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai – 400 079
Pune Recruitment Centers:
Venue 4: XL Dynamics India Pvt. Ltd.
Unit No. 413-B,
Office No. C – 4, 5th Floor,
East Building, Hadapsar, Pune – 411 028
Venue 5: XL Dynamics India Pvt. Ltd.
Office No. 503, 5th Floor,
Suratwala Mark Plazzo,
Opp Hotel Fortune Inn Exotica,
Survey No. 28/1,4,5,6,
Mouje Hinjewadi, Tal Mulshi Dist, Pune – 411 057
- We welcome candidates from out of Mumbai. Initial relocation support in the form of travel and accommodation reimbursement will be provided to candidates who have been offered employment, as per the company policy.
- Freshers who have done relevant course/certification in graphic designing can also apply.
- Candidates who have appeared for our selection process in the last 3 months are not eligible for this opening.
- Candidates with notice period of more than 60 days (non-negotiable), are requested not to apply.
1) 1 Hard copy of your updated resume.
2) 1 Recent passport size photograph.
3) 1 Pen.
4) Candidates must carry their Identity cards.
5) Experienced candidates are requested to carry their last three month’s salary slips.
PS: No prior appointment or scheduling is required. If your candidature fits the profile mentioned above, you may directly Walk in on Sunday between 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM. In case you have any queries, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to immense participation of the candidates at all our Recruitment Centers, we are having huge volume of phone calls at our office. Hence, we may not be able to attend your call.