Experience required for the Job:2 – 5 years
Job Location:Hyderabad, Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Details are as follows: –
Job Location : Hyderabad
Company Name :Kony India Private Limited
Position Name : Instructional Designer* Company Profile: http://www.konysolutions.com Kony is the fastest growing mobile application solutions provider in the industry with over 1,600 live multi-channel apps in the B2C and B2B arenas. Kony provides an integrated mobile application development platform (MADP) to define, design, develop, test, deploy and manage multi-channel applications from a single code base. With Kony, you can deliver stunning user-first experiences, get to market faster and lower your application TCO. Kony also offers a suite of productized B2E and B2C apps that enable customers to quickly extend their business. Our Success speaks for itself! For the 5th year in a row, Kony was named a “Leader” in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Application Development Platforms (MADP). *A bit about our Culture… * Here at Kony, employees are MOBILIZERS that act and inspire to build a digital world. Being a mobilizer means that we realize that our impact goes far beyond our job function; from human resources to marketing to product development to engineering to admin and everything in between, everything we do at Kony has a lasting impact on the world. Mobilizers also help connect people. Whether it’s through an HR app, a mobile banking app, or the app that a utilities company uses to connect employees and customers, we’re helping to connect people in an increasingly digital world. Being a mobilizer means you’re so much more than just an employee-it means you’re an integral part of making the digital world a better, more connected place. #IAmAMobilizer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that features built are enabled correctly such that they can be used effectively by end users.
- Understand core concepts behind product features
- Be able to explain product concepts in a simple manner through external facing multimedia content, sample apps etc.
- Work directly with engineering team throughout the product development lifecycle
- Work with customers and prospects as needed (may require travel)
- Help contribute and build product roadmap/vision based on customer product understanding and adoption rates
Required Experience & Skills: –
- Minimum of 2+ years experience as an instructional designer
- Technical background.
- Experience with development frameworks.
- Working knowledge and experience with one or more native mobile API libraries (iOS, Android, Windows).
- Web development knowledge will be a plus. Server side technology knowledge (like J2EE, Node.js) would also be appreciated.
- Hands-on approach. Understand product deliverables by using the product.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Industry leading content authoring and video editing tools (Camtasia),
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar, and/or relevant experience (MBA preferred)
- Excellent team skills
- Experience working with distributed global teams
- CTC : As per company norms
If above criteria suits you and you are interested for above position, just send in your updated CVs in MS WORD FORMAT ASAP or refer this to your colleagues who might be interested in the position.
Please share below details to process your profile.
- Total experience:
- Relevant exp. in Instructional designing :
- Do you have experience in Web development ? :
- Notice Period:
- Current Location:
- Are you ready to relocate to Hyderabad :
Thanks and warm regards
0120 – 4304623