Exp of the Job:* 1 – 4 years
Annual Salary of the Job:* 0.00 – 6.00 Lac
Job Location:* Bengaluru/Bangalore
We came across your profile while hunting for someone suitable for this job opportunity.
Here are the details below.
Let us know if you’d like to try this out. Company -Jigsaw Academy, Bangalore
About the company: Jigsaw Academy offers courses in big data and data analytics at the beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels, as well as specialized courses for specific sectors. We train professionals from all over the world in data mining, data science, and predictive analytics, equipping them with the data analytics skills that are in demand in today’s workplace. In the last 5 years, we have trained over 40,000 students across 30+ countries in the most widely used data analytics tools and techniques through the Jigsaw Lab, a cloud based virtual platform that is accessible to students 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our vision of offering an industry-relevant curriculum has led to innovative partnerships with leading academic institutions such as SDA Bocconi in Milan, Italy, Great Lakes Institute of Management in Chennai and the IIM in Bangalore. As our award winning courses are well recognized in the industry, Jigsaw is the approved analytics training partner for many large organizations, including Accenture, Infosys and Genpact.
Headcount of company -120
Inception – 2011
Location – Bangalore
Management: Gaurav Vohra – CEO & Co-founder
Job Details :
Requirement: PHP Developer
Experience: 1-4 years
Job Location: Indiranagar, Bangalore
- Understand the business problems that needs to be solved
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Understand and implement application deployment best practices
- Provide IT support for company offerings as needed.
- Working experience in web programming
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Flexibility to work under ambiguous conditions
- BS in computer science or a related field
If Interested please send in your details:
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period
- Updated CV
In case you want to pass this, feel free to share the opportunity with anyone you know who may be interested in such a profile.
Executive – Talent Acquisition email@example.com