DATABASE Administrator L2
Work Timings: Rotational Shifts
Work Location: Bangalore.
– Strong skills in Oracle and MSSQL database administration supporting large database environments.
– Proficient in Database installation, configuration on UNIX platforms.
– Advanced Database performance tuning and troubleshooting skills both at server and at database level. .
– Experience in database install, upgrade, plan and execute critical migration projects.
– Expert in designing database partitioning, encryption and implementing security standards to secure critical environments.
– Well versed with Database optimizer changes, database internals and troubleshoot production issues.
– Covering all administrative tasks, such as planning and building new servers, ASM disk management, backup and restore, user account and data security management, capacity planning.
– Disaster Recovery implementations based on EMC SRDF & data guard.
– Experience in Oracle EM12c administration activities, handling agent issues etc.
– Experience in database of HA And DR (ORACLE and MS SQL)
– Work with infrastructure team on upgrades, patching and resolution of cross functional issues.
– Participate in application audits, adhere to the internal standards.
– Provide deployment support for database objects in production and test environments.
– Provide on call production support on rotation basis.
– Experience with standard database monitoring tools.
– Good communication and presentation skills and be able to interact with multiple teams at various levels.