Greetings from Teamware solutions!!Responsibilities :
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance .
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions .
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers .
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process .
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel .
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services .
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs .
- Follow-up and update customer status and information .
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team .
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures .
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role .
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control .
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues .
- Excellent communication skills .
- Trouble shoot the Hardware System .Willing to work in Rotational shift(Night Shift)- Y/N-CTC â€“
Exp CTC-Notice Period-Pancard-Criteriaâ€¢ Excellent Communication.â€¢ Should be willing to work in 24*7 shifts.â€¢ Should be willing to join Immediately or 15 days.
Manaswani | Talent AcquisitionTeamware Solutions a division of Quantum Leap Consulting Pvt. LtdBangalore-560017 | INDIAD : +91 80 49389823