Its always a good idea to send across a cover letter along with your resume.This cover letter should be very brief , concise and to the point of what your experience and keyskills are and how does it match to the job position the company is looking for.
- Make sure the cover letter and your resume is in the sync and having same info.
- Keep the cover letter opening line relevant to the job position offered.
- Explain in the cover letter how you would be a good fit for this role.
- Highlight your experience in bullet points about how is it relevant to the job profile offered by the company.
- Highlight your keyskills and also any other achievements that would suit the role offered.
- END WITH an ASKING QUESTION. – To double your chances for interview always ask the interviewer about meeting them for interview.
For more info please check the infographic below –